How We Keep Our Team, Products and Patients Safe. Now and Always:
As you are likely aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact countries around the world. We, at Be., are mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued patients, that we are monitoring closely and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and especially our patients. Throughout this process, our intention is to maintain regular hours of operation in order to provide safe, reliable access to medicine. The below are brand-wide best practice measures that are kept in place to protect our team members and patients, implemented in all of our facilities.
- • Be., and its employees continue to follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure for patients, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- • All retail locations conduct daily facility sanitation and have increased sanitation of common area cleaning and touchable surfaces. Employees are required to undergo thorough handwashing and hand sanitation prior to product or patient contact.
- • All employees are required to wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in contact with products, including in store during product inspection for patients.
- • We implement a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- • To reduce time in store, all patients can place their order via phone or online, directly through Leafly.com.
- • We strongly encourage patients to use digital measures where possible, such as Leafly’s Online order & Pickup tools – to save on social interaction time in the dispensary.
Be. Is Here to Help:
The health, wellness and education of our patients and team has always been our top priority. We want to continue to support you through this time by making healthy choices as accessible as possible. In an effort to keep calm and ensure we listen to the experts to guide our decisions, we encourage you to seek the latest information by visiting the CDC’s website.
Be. thanks you for your trust and confidence in allowing us to provide safe and premium-quality cannabis products to enhance your daily lives. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions on our products. Our team of experts will also be readily available help at our dispensary locations.
Any health-related information provided is for general knowledge only. The content on this page is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult with a qualified medical professional regarding any medical condition and your use of cannabis. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Be. products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Not all methods of administration are legal in each state that has legalized medical or adult use cannabis.